Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Elk Grove, IL
The PE will identify external sources for service and parts, in the process, developing long-term relationships with suppliers which will allow for cost effective capacity expansion.
- Primary individual responsible for the engineering definition of manufacturing process parameters to ensure the consistent production of high-quality products, compliant to all internally- and externally specified requirements.
- Investigate production quality, productivity and facility challenges to identify root cause and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Is a lead advocate for shop floor process control. Establishes meaningful parameters and effective tracking systems; supports the Operations team in resolving production and product quality issues.
- Partners with Operations to develop in-process and final inspection processes to detect nonconformities at the earliest stage possible.
- Responsible for driving improvement projects to improve manufacturing performance, product quality and/or process capability. Key individual helping to use real-time and lagging indicators to drive process improvement to improve overall process capability.
- Works with all areas in the writing and use of work instructions, documentation of processes and records management, and in the training of employees in support of maintaining and effective and competent workforce.
- Accept continuous improvement as a value of the organization and be responsible for identifying performance gaps.
- Drive improvement in processes through Kaizen events that lead to improved performance.
- Participate in investigations that are performance related to assist in determining root causes.
- Work with Value Stream Leaders to identify and implement process improvements in areas such as material movements, logistics, and workflow.
- Assist with design construction and start-up of new or improved production equipment.
- Lead the implementation of capital projects related to process improvement.
- Support Value Streams to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems.
- Working closely with Value Stream Leaders to develop, coordinate, and implement technical training for employees.
- Supports reviews of customer orders to establish suitable process parameters to ensure product compliance with internal and external requirements.
- Participates in internal audits, supports the Management Review process, and participates as a central figure in the corrective action process to support organizational improvement goals.
- Employs and trains others in effective problem-solving approaches to ensure the root cause(s) of issues are discovered, resolved and verified to be eliminated.
- Drive ISO certification program with help of internal/external resources.
Chicago location, base pay is $80 - $85k, 10% bonus, strong benefits.