Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
- Maintain expertise in all aspects of operational process as well as methods to improve processes. This includes, but is not limited to, electrical, mechanical, and information technology, product specifications, 6 Sigma, Statistical Process Control (SPC), Single Minute Exchange of Dies (SMED), Kaizen, 5S.
- Monitor and analyze the root causes of significant production downtime in area of responsibility. Improve operational processes and reduce raw materials waste.
- Lead Process Improvement meetings. Prioritize safety, quality, and production issues. Communicate the status of projects to the plant staff and to the operators in follow-on meetings.
- Formulate cost and expenditure estimates, including material and labor requirements, used by management for purposes such as planning, organizing and scheduling work for special projects; selection of vendors or subcontractors.
- Responsible for the safety of operators by using best practices and engineering processes to eliminate or minimize hazardous working conditions in area of responsibility. Use audits to identify the hazards and develops plans to improve safety in the area.
$75 - $80k (potentially up to $85k if candidate has significant experience)
Growth potential, Plant Manager is former military, benefits are amazing!