Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Process Engineer Coordinator
- Directs the design and implementation of new manufacturing processes and process improvements to meet Plant objectives.
- Ensures that all equipment is maintained in good working order through proper execution of the Plant PM system.
- Develops a financial analysis to achieve new manufacturing cost reductions and processes improvements.
- Directs the activities of the Electro-mechanical Technician functional group in support of manufacturing and project engineering.
- Work with the Executive Steering Committee to focus improvement projects in areas in-line with overall plant goals.
- Work closely with the Engineering Manager to help drive the strategic direction for the plant.
- Supervises, trains, evaluates and develops direct reports.
- Provides avenues for technical training for the Process Engineering Group.
- Evaluates required skills and acts to acquire these skills in the department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- New manufacturing processes and process improvements meet plant objectives.
- Ensure that equipment is running efficiently and effectively.
- Electro-mechanical Technician functional group supports manufacturing and project engineering.
- Optimized utilization and development of process engineering department staff.
Degree requirements: Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering