Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Power and Utilities (Powerhouse) Supervisor
Catawba, NC US
In this role you will manage employees in the power and recovery areas to ensure an efficient manufacturing process.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Manage hourly employees and Team Leaders to ensure accurate time and attendance, effective crew scheduling, efficient employee development, and compliance to all HR policies in a union environment
- Ensure safety and environmental compliance for areas of responsibility with training, safety permitting, one-on-one meetings, and management of company policies
- Ensure product quality in areas of responsibility through use of ISO and quality targets
- Ensure production targets are met by leading process troubleshooting, leading adherence to SOPs and KPIs, and ensuring effective housekeeping
- Improve equipment reliability by ensuring effective operator rounds, efficient management of maintenance resources, facilitating entry of work requests, and leading crews during equipment outages
- Manage communication among employees, peers, and supervisors using shift turnover meetings, expectation setting, regular feedback and coaching, incident investigations, and reporting of variances
With their work schedule, you will be off more than 200 days per year. Base salary, plus 15% target bonus. Great benefits
and relocation assistance.