Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Power Generation Field Service Technician
Are you a high energy, self-starter, serious minded, capable of initiating and building productive relationships? If yes, then this team is accepting applicants capable of planned maintenance, mechanical and electrical repairs of diesel and gaseous fueled engine-generator sets, automatic transfer switches and auxiliary equipment.
This is a travel position with minimal overnight travel. You will be servicing customers in your region.
- Experience in scheduled maintenance and repairs of back-up power generation equipment
- Skills in mechanical and electrical troubleshooting of controls, switchgear, and accessories such as batteries, battery chargers, heaters, motors, and pumps
- Electrical troubleshooting and problem solving requires strong AC/DC power skills
- The ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical contractors, motors, relays, contact, generator components and controls.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret technical data via instruction manuals.
Strong mechanical knowledge is highly desirable. This is a union job, pay range anywhere from $29 - $36/hr based experience. There will be overtime included and company vehicle. Full benefits and a pension plan.