Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
- Partners with the Quality Assurance Supervisor to ensure that finished product meet all customer requirements through continuous improvement and utilization of the plant quality management system.
- Partners with the Maintenance Supervisor to ensure equipment reliability at optimal efficiency and cost. Provides leadership and support to the overall reliability strategy including the involvement of production employees in TPM.
- Coordinates with the Shipping and Receiving Supervisor to assure that the manufacturing schedule is optimized and makes adjustments as necessary to provide required levels of service to our customers in the most cost-effective manner.
- Provides the leadership to maintain a highly engaged workforce. Partners with HR in areas of performance management, employee involvement, organizational change, staffing and employee development.
- Provides leadership to drive continuous improvement through the application of Lean Manufacturing concepts such as Kaizen events working directly with the production and maintenance teams.
- Communicates with Union officials effectively. Participates in grievance procedure as required. Fosters a productive labor relations climate.
- Assures employee training (quality, safety, process, and so on) is effective and completed.
- Mentors immediate direct reports and establishes an effective team that is accountable and capable to achieve all performance goals.
- Assures plant housekeeping meets company standards and implements and maintains a 5S program to sustain improvements.
- Responsible for implementing safety and environmental initiatives in partnership with the plant leadership team.
They offer competitive compensation, health care, a progressive and challenging workplace and a commitment to teamwork and integrity.