Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Monitors, controls, and records plant operations.
- Samples, tests, and records process streams as required.
- Performs preventive maintenance activities and assist maintenance technicians in performing isolation and LOTO (General Work, Hot Work, Confined Space).
- Participates in safety, health and environmental programs.
- Participates in programs and procedures required to ensure plant reliability and cleanliness.
- Must be willing to work overtime when needed including weekends, holidays and call outs.
- Must be able to learn and work effectively with the plant's Distributed Control System (DCS).
- Must understand process equipment and possess basic troubleshooting skills.
-7/7 with 12-hour shifts alternating between days and nights.