Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- Sets up, prepares and monitors machines and equipment for operation according to production requirements. Such equipment and machines may include grinding mills, sifters, elevators, bag-houses, rotary screws, rotary gas dryer, heat exchanges, and other process equipment.
- Operate the grinding department in a manner intended to meet goals in safety, environment, quality, production and cost control.
- Supports supervisor, maintenance, and plant personal as team member.
- Receives cullet deliveries. Signs cullet receipts and logs all deliveries electronically.
- Operates the furnaces in a manner intended to meet plant goals in safety, environment, quality, production and cost control. Examples of this include operating furnaces in a way to maximize furnace efficiency (lb/therm) and plant production in a manner that is safe and environmentally compliant.
- Takes tank readings and maintains plant operations to ensure tanks are properly balanced without shutting down the process.
- Is responsible for maintaining accurate logs and electronically documenting furnace related data.
- Routinely monitors environmental conditions in the plant and takes appropriate investigative and corrective actions and makes timely notifications.
- Understands that safe work practices are a condition of employment and is actively engaged in activities such as hazard IDs and assisting in updating work procedures.
- Participates in plant-wide HSE, quality and productivity initiatives.
- Participates on the Safety Committee on a voluntary rotating basis.
- Participates in HSE activities (that is, Toolbox meetings, monthly plant audits, accident investigations, Hazard IDs, and so on).