Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Plant Operations Technician
Phoenix, AZ US
- Electrical Technician
- Plant Operation Technician
- I&E Technician
This is a challenging and rewarding job that requires the employee to have problem solving capabilities in mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, and production processes.
Plant technicians must demonstrate initiative and self-motivation and be able to work with minimal supervision and must be available for call outs.
- Maintain all safety, quality, and compliance activities at their plant location
- Start up, shutdown, and operate the production processes
- Perform routine maintenance and calibrations on a variety of process equipment including centrifugal and reciprocating compressors, gas analyzers, control systems, electrical systems, and process control valves
- Troubleshoot and repair defective equipment, electrical components, and production processes
- Plan and execute operations and maintenance tasks for assigned plant(s)
- Purchasing of materials and/or services such as contractors
- Monthly plant billing, documentation, reports, and other administrative duties
This company has advancement opportunities for employees who demonstrate advanced skills in plant operations and have a strong sense of ownership. Safety performance, successful operations, and proven leadership are required.
Advancement can lead to careers in technical support, management, engineering, safety, sales, and other positions.
Base salary depends on the position you are hired for. There are strong benefits, and ample overtime opportunities that could push you to six-figures.