Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Plant Operation Technician
- Site Services Tech
- Plant Operation Technician
These are challenging and rewarding jobs that requires the employee to have problem solving capabilities in mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, and production processes.
Plant Technicians must demonstrate initiative and self-motivation and be able to work with minimal supervision. Plant Techs must be available for call outs.
- Maintain all Safety, Quality, and Compliance activities at their plant location
- Start up, shutdown, and operate the production processes
- Perform routine maintenance and calibrations on a variety of process equipment including centrifugal and reciprocating compressors, gas analyzers, control systems, electrical systems, and process control valves
- Troubleshoot and repair defective equipment, electrical components, and production processes
- Plan and execute operations and maintenance tasks for assigned plant(s)
- Purchasing of materials and/or services such as contractors
- Monthly plant billing, documentation, reports, and other administrative duties
This client has advancement opportunities for employees who demonstrate advanced skills in plant operations and have a strong sense of ownership.
Safety performance, successful operations, and proven leadership skills are required. Advancement can lead to careers in Technical Support, Management, Engineering, Safety, Sales, and other positions.
Salary (eligible for overtime), strong benefits.