Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Salt Lake City, UT
- Responsible for the manufacturing and distribution of products in scheduled quantities, at budgeted cost and of acceptable quality.
- Directs the daily activities of the plant staff including safety, reliability, quality, cost control, efficiency, and distribution. Responsible for planning, organizing and directing the production facility.
- Oversees production of filling cylinders, production scheduling, maintenance scheduling, and manpower planning to ensure the plant is operating under an effective, economical and safe environment.
- Selects, trains, develops and motivate staff to maintain plant operation and builds team spirit.
- Assumes compliance of all plant operations with company safety policy and government regulations.
- Accountable for meeting annual budget and expense of the assigned plant location.
Base salary will run $90 - $95k. Possible sign-on bonus for a very strong candidate.