Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Operate the facility in Oakdale, LA, safely and reliably by complying with regulatory requirements, developing and leading personnel, managing costs effectively, and developing personal skills and competencies, including testing, maintenance strategies, monitoring plant processes and maximizing productivity
- Demonstrate leadership in process and operational safety at all times, and demand that of others, including plant personnel, visitors, contractors
- Define, design, specify, control costs and implement projects intended to improve, safety, efficiency, and profitability
- Recommend changes in process to affect the greatest economy in production methods and material cost
- Evaluate plant equipment and processes, and recommend design modifications to eliminate malfunctions and improve efficiency
- Set up and conduct tests of complete units under operational conditions and analyzes test results in relation to design specifications, modifies or adjusts equipment to meet specifications
- Suggest innovative tools and software to improve control and efficiency
- Plan utilization of production facilities to improve efficiency of operations
- Direct, coordinate, and exercise functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of engineering projects within area of assigned responsibility
- Provide technical support for plant production as required
- Support safety procedures and personnel policies directed by local and corporate personnel and safety departments
- Manage company source (landfill) gas collection system to safely and cost-effectively maximize both the quantity and quality of the company for processing
- Interface with the company source management team to support good relations and coordinate efforts
Base pay starts at $75k plus bonuses that will bring you close to $100k total compensation!