Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Responsibilities of this position:
- Ensure timely and accurate order fulfillment
Key performance indicators:
- Performance to master schedule
- First pass on spec (do it right the first time)
- Response and closure of plant quality (product/service) complaints
- Conversion cost per pound
- Good pounds per hour
- Plant yield
- Actual expenditures to budget
- Near miss reporting/incident rate
- Analyze data in ERP business information system related to KVIs. Compile reports as requested.
- Tracking and usage of all materials within the plant
- Cycle counting
- Product loss factor is kept at an acceptable level through accurate record keeping, standard operating procedures, and associate training
- Ensure consistent production of product through documented procedures and process conditions.
- Ensure that all associates receive proper training for operating equipment within standard procedures and conditions and safety and housekeeping practices.
- Ensure maximum efficiency of manpower and equipment.
- Match production schedule to forecast.
- Partnering with HC standardized interviewing, hiring and training of associates; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and counseling associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Operate the plant within all applicable statutory requirements (OSHA, EPA, and others).
- Develop and maintain working relationships with master scheduler, materials manager and plant associates to remain current on customer requirements and internal service delivery capabilities.
- Create/review production schedules.
- To support the vision, mission and guiding principles of the company.
- Ensure all associates and contract personnel observe applicable Safety, Health, Quality, and Environmental rules and guidelines. The use of appropriate personal protective equipment when required.
- Attend and participate in training opportunities and seminars relevant to this position.
- Adhere to company operating procedures, rules, employment, safety and quality policies.
- Actively participate in CLEAN initiatives and culture.
Base Salary Depending On Experience + $7k Production Bonus + 401k Match + Relocation + Comprehensive cheap benefits!