Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Huger (Berkeley), SC US
In this role you will have overall management of all site operation activities, including customer relations, onsite distribution management, and ASU operating performance including management of production rates and product quality parameters, onstream performance, efficiency, operating budget, and achievement of safety, FDA, quality, and environmental objectives. The Plant Manager will ideally be hired in advance of initial plant startup (late 2024) and will play a key role in local staffing decisions, operations staff training, and commissioning and startup of the new facility. There is a commissioning team on site, but they would like to hire a Plant Manager and Assistant Plant Manager during the commissioning process.
You will have about 6 people reporting to you, an Assistant Plant Manager (you may also be considered for this role), an Instrument & Electrical Specialist and 3-4 Operators. You will need to show you have the experience and ability to run an air separation plant, from leading the team, to being on the front line of this computer automated process, using monitors to run the plant operations. Other responsibilities will be to attend meetings both via teams and sometimes in person at other plants, preparing and delivering reports.
At those times the Assistant Plant Manager (APM) will take over your day-to-day duties and be your right hand person. They are also looking to fill this role and you may be considered for that as well. The APM will also have regulatory responsibilities for Quality, System Safety and FDA.
- Lead and train the assigned plant operations and management teammates;teammates will include a full operating staff along with an ASU plant manager, assistant plant manager and I&E support, the plant will operate and remain staffed 24/7/365
- Be the key contact for continuing communication with customers to coordinate plant production and maintenance activities to meet customer needs and onsite 3rd party terminal needs
- Evaluation of current process conditions and implementation of plant loading plans
- 24 hour on call responsibility
- Lead continuous improvement of all applicable safety, environmental, quality and compliance programs
- Member of quality control unit (QCU)
Safety is the most important part of all jobs within this company;therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards always.
These are Monday - Friday day shift roles that are on call 24/7 for emergencies.
Base, plus a bonus based on the KPIs of the entire company could be from 0 to 33%. A 401k and profit sharing are offered.