Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
This is the first of three plants being built in the area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate the facility in Horicon, LA, safely and reliably by complying with regulatory requirements, developing and leading personnel, managing costs effectively, and developing personal skills and competencies, including testing, maintenance strategies, monitoring plant processes and maximizing productivity.
- Demonstrate leadership in process and operational safety at all times, and demand that of others, including plant personnel, visitors, contractors.
- Define, design, specify, control costs and implement projects intended to improve, safety, efficiency, and profitability.
- Recommend changes in process to effect the greatest economy in production methods and material cost.
- Evaluate plant equipment and processes, and recommend design modifications to eliminate malfunctions and improve efficiency.
- Set up and conduct tests of complete units under operational conditions and analyzes test results in relation to design specifications, modifies or adjusts equipment to meet specifications.
- Suggest innovative tools and software to improve control and efficiency.
- Plan utilization of production facilities to improve efficiency of operations.
- Direct, coordinate, and exercise functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of engineering projects within area of assigned responsibility.
- Provide technical support for plant production as required.
- Support safety procedures and personnel policies directed by local and corporate personnel and safety departments.
- Manage source (landfill) gas collection system to safely and cost-effectively maximize both the quantity and quality of product for processing.
- Interface with source management team to support good relations and coordinate efforts.