Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Reporting to the Regional Manager of Operations, Specialty Products division, you will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation and maintenance of the aqua and anhydrous ammonia plant in Hanford, CA and Stockton, CA.
Specific details of the role include:
- Number 1, to be responsible for providing a safe and healthy workplace.
- Directly supervise Plant Operators and Maintenance Manager in a 24/7 operation.
- Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees. Once onboard, to provide regular feedback and coaching.
- Prepare the annual budget for operating expenses and capital expenditures.
- Track and control production costs throughout the year.
- Be responsible for compliance with FDA, EPA, DOT and other applicable regulatory agencies.
- Work with western region Distribution Manager to assign driver dispatch.
- Be responsible for managing and compliance of driver Hours of Service and DOT rules and regulations.
- Be responsible for effective use of all driver resources including minimizing the overtime, leveling the workload across all drivers, and cross training all drivers to handle all distribution equipment.
- Oversee all truck and trailer maintenance and documentation.
- Experience building and managing to route plans.
- Leadership experience/skills.
- Knowledge of DOT policies, hour of service guidelines, and Hazmat transportation regulations.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawing and process P&IDs.
Base pay of $80 - $100k plus bonuses and a top tier benefits package. This role will launch your career!