Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
- Develops the manufacturing plan and establishes procedures for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations to ensure that products conform to established customer and company quality standards
- Assists company officers and senior staff members in the development and formulation of long and short-range planning, policies, programs and objectives
- Achieves optimum employee levels with least amount of overhead and raw material costs to meet annual budgetary plan
- Formulates and recommends manufacturing policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and the profitability of the operation
- Directs and monitors department managers to accomplish goals of the manufacturing plan, consistent with established manufacturing and safety procedures
- Acts as liaison between department management/subordinate levels, as well as executive/department manager levels to inform personnel of communications, decisions, policies and all matters that affect their performance, attitudes and results.
- Hires, trains, develops and evaluates staff
- Takes corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy
- Ensures compliance with current federal, state and local regulations
- Consults with Human Resources Department as appropriate
- Identifies, recommends and implements changes to improve productivity and reduce cost and scrap, monitor scrap and rework data
- Directs the establishment, implementation and maintenance of production standards
- Directs and coordinates various programs essential to manufacturing procedures (for example, training, safety, housekeeping, cost reduction, worker involvement, security, and so on)
- Initiates and coordinates major projects (for example, plant layout changes, installation of capital equipment, major repairs, and so on)
Working hours: Monday - Friday 7: 30am - 5: 00pm EST
Location: Brattleboro, VT (1 hour to Springfield, MA.1 hour to Albany, NY. 2 hours to Boston, MA)
Base salary + 10-20% Performance Bonus + Sign On Bonus Eligible + 401K Match + Full Comprehensive Benefits & Paid Time Off!