Plant Maintenance Tech
The role requires a person with leadership abilities and strong mechanical and or electrical aptitude (multi-craft a plus), which can work with internal and external customers, and can work as part of the maintenance team and has demonstrated the ability to work independently Along with being actively involved in the support of Safety, Quality and Good Manufacturing Practices, and Preventive Maintenance programs.
- Overtime at time and half
- Bonus Program
- Matching 401K and Company Profit Sharing! (2 forms of retirement)
- Paid Time Off (Personal, Vacation, Holidays, and Wellness Days!)
- Life Insurance Plan (On your 181st day of employment, the company will provide a Group Life Insurance policy valued at the rate of 1 times your annual base salary.)
- Full comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
Shift: A Shift is from 6: 00 am - 2: 30 pm. All positions require overtime as needed during the week and on weekends based on business needs. You will be compensated at time and a half for any overtime beyond 40 hours.
Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.