Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Plant Maintenance Tech
Their Keene, NH facility is looking for an Industrial Plant Maintenance Technician:
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Purpose and responsibilities:
Intermediate maintenance position which performs a wide variety of operations associated with planned and unplanned maintenance, mechanical and electrical repair, and installation of all types of machinery and other special purpose equipment used in manufacturing precision bearing products in the Keene plants. It's a job progression from Maintenance Mechanic Technician-I position.
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on machinery and other plant support equipment.
- Perform a wide variety of mechanical and electrical maintenance repair on machinery and other plant equipment.
- Disassemble, repair, and reassemble a wide variety of machine components including PLC electrical devices.
- Install, fabricate, and repair hydraulic, pneumatic, lubrication, and coolant systems.
- Work with engineering on machine improvements and upgrade projects.
- Work breakdown: mechanical and electrical / electronic, 50/50.
- This individual may generate and/or handle regulated (that is, hazardous/non-hazardous) waste as part of this job. This must be disposed of in accordance with federal/state regulations.
Location: Keene, NH (20 mins from Brattleboro VT - 1.5-hour drive to Boston Metro area)
Compensation: $18 - $22 per hour + overtime at time and a half + full comprehensive benefits + growth!