Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Plant Maintenance Supervisor
Point of Rocks, WY
- Supervise a location or segment of a larger department.
- Implement business objectives, strategies, and plans and manages daily work functions.
- Responsible for selecting, coaching, and developing employees.
- Implements and supports company programs and policies.
- Directly responsible for plant production, equipment and maintenance reliability, and personnel productivity.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by observing safety and security procedures, and reporting/correcting potentially unsafe conditions as outlined in the company's Accident Prevention Manual.
- Hold supervised employees accountable to work safely and productively.
- Supervise represented employees within the guidelines of the applicable working agreement.
- Oversee daily electrical, instrumentation, and control system maintenance activities in the assigned area of a plant, in accordance with the company's policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, coaching, and development of employees as assigned by a plant manager.
- Coach and develop employees through communication and measurement of performance and provide appropriate on-going feedback.
- Implement business objectives, strategies and plans.
- Establish, monitor and control costs.
- Ensure the timely and reliable electrical, instrumentation, and control system maintenance of the plant facility.
- Build and maintain cooperative working relationships with other departments, including Administration, Engineering, and Operations.
- Perform project management responsibilities on unit outages, major overhauls and other projects as assigned.
- Prepare scope of work documents necessary to obtain firm pricing for contractor work.
$88 - $107k base range plus 15% annual bonus potential