Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Plant Maintenance Reliability Leader
Schererville, IN US
Our client is currently seeking a Reliability Superintendent, with openings in Deer Park, TX (18 minutes SE from Houston) and Magna, UT (14 miles from Salt Lake City).
The overall objective of the Plant Maintenance Reliability Leader is to ensure the safe and reliable operation of production facilities at the lowest life cycle cost.
The Plant Maintenance Reliability Leader will be responsible for the assignment and supervision of work by all reliability specialists in the region and will ensure safe work, optimal work quality, optimal productivity, and operational discipline of all specialists.
This person will be expected to work independently and make technical decisions and recommendations as needed, in consultation with appropriate engineering resources.
- Schedule and assign work to all Reliability Center Specialists for emergency and outage work
- Ensure safe work and optimal work quality and productivity of all specialists
- Ensure optimal execution of outage planning process
- Provide technical expertise, in consultation with engineering resources as needed
- Coach and mentor specialists
- Ensure that parts and resources are procured and coordinated for
Reliability Center activities:
- Ensure optimal EAM utilization by specialists, including data integrity and cost capture
- Ensure planning, scheduling, and coordination of PM, and PdM,
- Project and CM activities are completed on time and on schedule
- Champion pro-active maintenance and PM/PdM programs
- Drive resolution of highest impact issues with a strong sense of urgency and integrity
This position requires a combination of office work and fieldwork. This is a Monday-Friday, day shift position with some? On call' responsibilities. There is up to 25% travel domestically in the first year, decreasing to 10-15% afterwards.
Base pay plus bonus, great benefits, relocation