Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Plant Maintenance Mechanic
The company is currently seeking transitioning maintenance mechanics to conduct repairs and maintain plant machinery, mechanical and electrical equipment and systems in the manufacturing facility.
- Uses mechanical skills including but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of equipment in accordance with established GMP and safety procedures.
- Provides emergency / unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Calls for back up and coordinates repairs with other mechanics.
- Installs, repairs, overhauls, modifies and maintains electrical and mechanical systems, equipment, and machinery.
- Performs required routine preventive maintenance and repair activities when not working on breakdowns.
- Diagnoses and repairs or replaces faulty electrical, electronic, and mechanical components throughout the Plant.
Location: Waukesha, WI (Greater Milwaukee Area)
Working Hours: 3rd Shift = 10: 00pm - 6: 30am CST Monday - Friday
Compensation: Starting Pay = $23.88 per hour to start > $24.94 after 6 months > $25.98 per hour after your 1st year + growth in baseline compensation from there! 8-10 hours overtime at time and half per week + full comprehensive benefits package!