Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Plant Facility Manager (Renewable Energy - Miami)
Manufacturing takes place 24/7, with rotating shift schedules. The Facility Manager is a strong advocate for our client's environmental and safety efforts while developing long-term positive relationships with the local community.
The plant is one of the facilities supporting the company's waste business, a $1.8 billion revenue. The site has experienced continuing growth of its processing activities and is strategic to the business's growth plans.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure safe and environmentally responsible operations at the site.
- Oversee and promote effective Health, Safety, and Environmental programs and practices.
- Lead site operations to consistently meet or exceed business objectives and Annual Operating Plan targets.
- Develop and execute strategy for the site to increase operational discipline/accountability, productivity, quality, reliability, employee engagement/retention.
- Champion use of Six Sigma/Lean tools in driving plant improvement to develop and implement strategic initiatives relative to inventory, capacity utilization, and growth opportunities to deliver business results and drive maturity beyond the current level.
- Maintain cost effectiveness through aggressive productivity and asset management.
- Improve and develop organizational capabilities through effective performance management and planning/utilization of human and capital resources.
- Drive cultural change, accountability, and continuous improvement mindset throughout the organization.
- Develop and maintain an effective site leadership team. Motivate the team to encourage personal and professional growth by setting goals and objectives for all functional areas of the plant.
- Develop relationships to improve performance with key clients.