Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- The Plant Engineer III provides engineering support throughout the various manufacturing facilities in areas such as process equipment improvements, technological advancements, capital projects, existing manufacturing equipment, cost improvements, facility maintenance, safety, and environmental regulation.
- Demonstrate leadership, effective collaboration, partnering, and teamwork skills when interacting with internal and external resources. - Support technical oversight, review, and approval of the conceptual, basic and detailed design, procurement, installation and start-up for new plant utility/facility systems.
- Ensure the inclusion of existing site facility and engineering team members in the learning process and design process for new plant systems. Systems include water pretreatment, generation of High Purity Water systems, plant steam, Clean Steam, Clean Air, Clean gases, Plant HVAC, Fill Finish equipment Lyophilizers (Freeze dryers) CIP/SIP, fermenters and skids design for production and utilities.
- Ability to lead Critical and Plant Utility projects from inception to completion. Responsible for safety and compliance risk management pertinent to Critical and Plant Utilities Projects.
- Assist with other facility related projects as assigned.
- Support safety through personal engagement and promote individual accountability for safety within the Engineering Department. Ensure risks to employee health and safety are rigidly controlled in compliance with the companies EHS procedures.
- Provide support for Facilities, Systems, Utilities and Equipment (FSUE), management and execution of projects/assignments from initial concept to final closeout.
- Ensure projects cGMP documentation are in compliance. These documents include URS, FRS, and submittals to support commissioning and validation processes. Proficiency with process instrumentation, P&IDs, valve selection, and identifying risks and opportunities for improving equipment/systems quality and process robustness.
- Lead, engage, motivate and positively influence others in the pursuit of achieving the company's goals and objectives.
Base salary depending on experience + full comprehensive benefits package!