Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Plant Engineer / Project Manager
Fort Worth, TX
Duties and responsibilities:
- Implements project improvements that drive manufacturing performance in speed, waste reduction, cost reduction and quality.
- Provides engineering oversight to the facility infrastructure (boilers, HVAC, compressed air, power transmission, and so on).
- Plans, directs and coordinates activities concerned with design, construction, modification and maintenance of equipment and machinery in an industrial plant.
- Assures plant compliance to Federal, State and Corporate environmental laws, rules and regulations.
- Coordinates with other functions in plant compliance to all environmental laws and regulations. Interfaces with governmental and corporate auditors. Environmental programs/areas include hazardous materials/waste management, environmental noise and lighting management, air quality management, storm water and training of plant personnel in same.
- Troubleshooting equipment operating issues and recommending short-term and longer-term resolutions.
- Defining and resolving process problems through individual and team-based continuous improvement activities and structured problem-solving methods.
- Making observations and taking measurements directly, as well as collecting and interpreting data from the other technical and operating staff involved in order to develop and implement process improvement.
- Working closely with the operators and staff who oversee quality control of raw materials, finished products, plant maintenance, product specifications and production schedules;
- Identifying root causes and recommending the appropriate corrective actions proactively.
- Promotes a culture that reinforces Company's values and expectations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.