Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Plant Engineer / Maintenance Manager
The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for all preventative and corrective maintenance. The candidate will plan, oversee, and coordinate all maintenance activities regarding the equipment, machinery, and facility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct, instruct, and supervise maintenance technicians.
- Plan, direct, and assign duties of the maintenance team.
- Act as the lead technician for both electrical and mechanical plant-wide maintenance.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot equipment problems, failures, and breakdowns.
- Design maintenance strategies, procedures, checks, and methods.
- Plan and schedule preventative maintenance checks.
- Direct and support preventative and emergency maintenance.
- Provide technical support to Maintenance as needed.
- Support audits of equipment, fittings, or components.
- Control maintenance tools, stores and equipment.
- Monitor and control maintenance costs.
$70 - $80k depending on experience and degree, plus full benefits. Electronic and Mechanical management experience necessary - immediate hire for the right candidate.