Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Plant Electrical Engineer
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Interact with technical engineers and non-technical operations personnel to integrate new technologies and update existing systems, as well as provide technical trouble shooting support to operations.
- Improvement projects from design through installation and startup.
- Provide critical expertise on the plants low and medium voltage distribution system and associated equipment.
- Support maintenance by providing technical assistance in the scope of preventative maintenance, predictive maintenance, and other facets of reliability engineering.
- Assist in maintaining and improving the plant's process systems, including programmable logic controllers, process communications networks, and human machine interface equipment.
- Provide technical support in the efforts of "continuous improvement' with regards to process efficiency and plant wide safety.
Experience and qualifications:
- Understand low and medium voltage electrical distribution systems including 480 volt
and 15 KV systems
- Understand variable frequency drives, DC drives, transformers, programmable logic controllers
- Knowledge of electrical engineering logic, including ladder logic, block logic, three phase systems and protective relay application knowledge.
- Knowledge of common industrial instrumentation devices.
- Be able to read and interpret electrical prints and diagrams.
- Ability to lead a project from design through installation and startup - including associated operational and maintenance training.
- Ability to use sound and solid judgment in high pressure situations. Include trouble shooting downed equipment and communicating with production and maintenance personnel.
- Comfortable and confident in time management and multitasking skills needed for working under deadlines.
- Team building and supervisory skills leading project teams and comfortable with supervising drafters and field craftsmen.
The company offers training and development opportunities for employees to acquire and enhance new skills and knowledge. Advancement and relocation opportunities are also available for those who have the desire for professional growth.
Their competitive compensation and generous benefits package includes: medical, dental, vision, company paid life and disability, company matching 401(k) plan, employee stock purchase plan, and paid time off.
Compensation: $97, 180 projected Comp - target base salary $86k, target bonus at 13% ($11, 180)
Relocation package: If you own a home $25k. If you currently rent $15k