Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Your duties include:
- Guarantee the accuracy of the accounting and financial information for the plant according to the Group, Business Group and Division policies.
- Ensure the budgetary control of the plant.
- Identify and analyze the variances between the forecasted and actual results.
- Validate the economic justification of investments and ensure their follow-up.
- Develop plant budgets and associated forecasts, as well as plant reporting in accordance with Group procedures and deadlines.
- Propose and support suggestions when decisions committing the plant are made.
- Participate in the development of action plans and ensure their financial evaluation and follow-up.
- Control the plant's operating cash flow, especially investment cash flow and accounts, receivables, payables and inventories.