Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
The job duties include:
- Supply Maintenance Technicians with parts as required
- Assist with preparing parts orders
- Verify receiving -in of parts shipments
- Place machine down and stock ordered parts in assigned locations in a timely manner
- Monitor shortages and expedites processing through reporting to the Maintenance Manager any issues with ordering parts
- Assist in keeping all departmental tools and equipment in good working order
- Assist in keeping parts department clean and orderly
You will need to understand Mil-spec standards and interpret parts diagrams.
Compensation will be around $25/hr, plus ample overtime and benefits. Company will provide relocation assistance if needed.
Our Core Values:
- Treat everyone with integrity, dignity and respect
- Dependable, reliable and accountable from top to bottom
- Driven by innovation and development
- Focused on delivery of safe, quality food
- Deliver results for company growth
- Commit to communication and teamwork
- Embrace diversity and inclusivity
We care about our team members and strive to offer an exceptional work environment.
- On-site healthcare and urgent care clinic
- On-site fitness and wellness center
- Outdoor recreational area
- Competitive salaries and wages
- Full benefits: 401k with match, medical and dental, and so on.