Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Charlotte, NC US
As an Parts Specialist, you will:
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding equipment parts orders via phone and e-mail
- Research and source parts and accessories to support customers' compressed air system service needs
- Fulfill orders for compressed air system parts and accessories purchases
- Conduct inventory cycle counts
- Monitor parts inventory and replenish stock as needed to ensure adequate inventory levels are maintained
- Pull parts from inventory and stage them for shipment or use in scheduled compressed air system service jobs
- Unload, stock, and enter parts in ERP system
- Maintain warehouse including aisles and exits are free from obstruction
- Other tasks as needed or assigned
Competitive pay, great benefits, and a 401k.