Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Parts Sales Representative
Central Coast, CA
In this role, the candidate will demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs. This position will exclusively work at developing the client's competitive wear parts business in the assigned territory.
Incumbent will provide advice and expertise to customers on competitive spare part programs and stock parts inventory. Assist customers to ensure equipment is operating safely and productively while coordinating activities with the sales staff, and parts personnel.
Our client is dedicated to a culture of Behavior Based Safety and a Healthy Environment.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment.
- Generate a book of business growing the competitive wear parts business of the company's parts sales department incrementally year over year.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy and goals by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment aligning goals with Competitive parts goals.
- Support promotion of machines by company sales personnel.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits, presentations, and training to prospective customers; on competitive parts and service for direct customers with appropriate follow up and follow through as needed.
- Write timely reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Coordinate all sales activities with factory; Parts Sales Manager, and Territory Sales Managers, as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Minimum 1-3 years' experience in parts sales for the heavy manufacturing industry; heavy equipment parts, troubleshooting; and repairs or demonstrated abilities through on-the-job training or education.
- Minimum 3 years customer service and working with parts, service, and operations
- Ability to apply concepts such as basic math skills, fractions, micrometers, percentages, ratios, proportions to practical situations, and able to convert decimals into inches.
- Minimum 5 years' experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Internet
- (AA) from two-year College or similar degree from a technical school, Associate of Art's degree preferred; or two to three years related experience and/or training working at a machining center; or equivalent combination of education and experience equivalent as deemed sufficient by management.
Base + comm = $70k - $90k Total compensation the first year. Company vehicle with gas and maintenance covered. All travel expenses covered by company.