Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Outside Sales Representative
Salt Lake City, UT
This position is based out of our Park City office, which is an easy commute from Salt Lake City, Heber Valley, or the Provo/Utah Valley area.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, or credit terms.
- Quote prices, credit terms, or other bid specifications.
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Negotiate prices or terms of sales or service agreements.
- Maintain customer records, using automated systems.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Prepare sales contracts for orders obtained, and submit orders for processing.
- Select the correct products or assist customers in making product selections, based on customers' needs, product specifications, and applicable regulations.
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information, such as selling strategies or marketing information.
- Prepare sales presentations or proposals to explain product specifications or applications. Demonstrate and explain the operation and use of products.
- Provide customers with ongoing technical support.
- Inform customers of estimated delivery schedules, service contracts, warranties, or other information pertaining to purchased products.
- Attend sales and trade meetings, and read related publications in order to obtain information about market conditions, business trends, and industry developments.
- Be willing to travel (mostly in North America, but some foreign travel will be required) and make own travel arrangements. Travel expectation: 65-85%.
- Be highly flexible, self-motivating, able to work independently with limited supervision, able to prioritize schedule, work on multiple projects while still meeting deadlines, and be willing to work off-hours, weekends, and/or holidays when required.
Medical and Dental insurance for employee
Vacation and sick leave
Business travel reimbursement
Room for future advancement