Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Outside Sales Representative
New York City, NY
Specific duties include:
- Establishes new rental accounts through phone calls and in-person visits to potential customers.
- Presents a full range of turnkey services to potential customers.
- Works with technical staff to provide customers with job site assessments, application solutions and plans, equipment sizing, professional quote writing, credit authorization assistance, problem resolution, and follow-through.
- Increases services rendered to existing accounts, through phone calls and in-person visits to customers.
- Provides existing accounts with information on other products and services offered by the Company including other specialty product lines.
- Makes formal sales presentations to customer decision-makers.
- Educate customers on equipment through demonstrations and personal training sessions.
- Coordinates the implementation and maintenance of new services for customers
- Working with branch personnel, performs equipment loads, deliveries, repairs, pickups and setups.
- Assists the operations staff by following up with customers on invoices and payments.
- Reports sales activity on new accounts, revenue, utilization, calls, and so on, using Salesforce and other tools.
The Sales Representative Power and HVAC receives a base salary, competitive benefits package, plus a monthly commission incentive plan with no earning ceiling and the use of a company vehicle. They provide their sales representatives with the top sales technology tools, including Salesforce and IPhone sales applications, giving you the resources to succeed.
Base pay of $40 - $50k, will make $80 - $100k by just answering incoming calls. Easily make six figures, but can make $200Kplus if you are a hunter.
The Company invests in their employees through on-going training and development to enhance their skills and performance.
Excellence in this challenging and rewarding position paves the way for advancement into higher level sales and management roles.