Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Outside Sales Representative
Modesto and Napa Regions, CA
Specific duties include:
- Establishes new rental accounts through phone calls and in-person visits to potential customers.
- Presents a full range of turnkey services to potential customers.
- Works with technical staff to provide customers with job site assessments, application solutions and plans, equipment sizing, professional quote writing, credit authorization assistance, problem resolution, and follow-through.
- Increases services rendered to existing accounts, through phone calls and in-person visits to customers.
- Provides existing accounts with information on other products and services offered by the company including other specialty product lines.
- Makes formal sales presentations to customer decision-makers.
- Educates customers on equipment through demonstrations and personal training sessions.
- Coordinates the implementation and maintenance of new services for customers
- Working with branch personnel, performs equipment loads, deliveries, repairs, pickups and setups.
- Assists the operations staff by following up with customers on invoices and payments.
- Reports sales activity on new accounts, revenue, utilization, calls, using salesforce.Com, and other tools.
The Sales Representative Power and HVAC receives a base salary, competitive benefits package, plus a monthly commission incentive plan with no earning ceiling and the use of a company vehicle.
They provide their sales representatives with the top sales technology tools, including saleforce.Com, and iPhone sales applications, giving them the resources to succeed.
Our client invests in their employees through on-going training and development to enhance their skills and performance.
Excellence in this challenging and rewarding position paves the way for advancement into higher level sales and management roles.
Base pay of $40 - $60k. Will make $80 - $100k by just answering incoming calls. Can make $200k plus being a hunter.