Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
St. Louis, MO
As a member of the operations team, the Operations Technician will be the:
- Central point of contact for operations. This process includes the injection of structural polyurethane underneath concrete via drilled 5/8" holes.
- Quality Control for processes and projects.
- Trainer for new crew members.
- Team player utilizing experience to plan and accomplish goals of the Team.
- Ensure adherence to all safety standards required by OSHA for handling chemicals and operating equipment.
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping of equipment and shop areas.
- Mechanical and technical ability to operate pumps, generators, material handling equipment.
- Ability to drive Ford F-350 Truck and 16' 2 20' Trailer.
- Good oral and written communication skills to report daily job details and equipment status reports.
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner.
- Analytical approach to problem solving and identifying potential solutions.
- Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities.
- Ability to perform as a working supervisor, requiring multitasking on projects with crew.