Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Your work will challenge you, and with our Core Values and Beliefs to guide you, you'll quickly learn and grow with us.
- Perform a variety of tasks to safely maintain facility equipment and support pipeline operations, including reading/interpreting drawings, inspecting/monitoring equipment and maintaining operation/technical standards and/or governmental requirements.
- Be responsible for data analysis and collaboration with others to find solutions to technical or operational problems
- Follow all company policies and apply appropriate operating and maintenance procedures
- Acquire knowledge of and comply with requirements for safe and efficient operation of facilities, execution of tasks, protection of community, personnel, environment, and assets.
- Maintain general knowledge of site/location/equipment, specific permits and compliance.
- Complete assigned reports, logs and maintains accurate records of process operations and performance of preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education/Years of Experience:
- Required: High School Diploma/GED and minimum of three (3) years' experience as an operations technician or similar role
- Preferred: Associate's or 2-year technical degree and minimum of two (2) years experience as an operations technician in the oil and gas Industry
- Preferred: Strong mechanical/engine experience
Physical and Environment Work Requirements:
- Must be able to work in extreme temperatures, with loud noises and in enclosed spaces.
- Must be able to carry and lift items that weigh a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Stand, walk, climb, bend, stoop, and squat, often for long periods of time.
- Work at elevated levels, potentially from man lifts, ladders, scaffolding, and/or small towers, with appropriate PPE (Personal Protection Equipment.)
- Use hand tools.