Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
As a member of the operations team, the Operations Technician will be the:
- Central point of contact for operations. This process includes the injection of structural polyurethane underneath concrete via drilled 5/8" holes.
- Quality Control for processes and projects.
- Trainer for new crew members.
- Team player utilizing experience to plan and accomplish goals of the Team.
- Ensure adherence to all safety standards required by OSHA for handling chemicals and operating equipment.
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping of equipment and shop areas.
- Mechanical and technical ability to operate pumps, generators, material handling equipment.
- Ability to drive Ford F-350 Truck and 16' 2 20' Trailer.
- Good oral and written communication skills to report daily job details and equipment status reports.
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner.
- Analytical approach to problem solving and identifying potential solutions.
- Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities.