Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the Motor Manufacturing area
- Assign work based on priorities set by Operations Manager and direct all motor assembly employees to assure production schedules and quality requirements are achieved
- Conduct pre-shift briefing to review requirements for the day including work, safety, budget, and so on
- Communicate end of shift results to Operations Manager
- Open and close facility as required
- Control costs and labor hour budgets by assuring effective use of all resources, materials and personnel on assigned shift
- Ensure product/service quality through proper utilization of resources and adherence to applicable standards
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's polices and applicable laws and regulations
- Lead activities to resolve issues and problems, identifying root cause and effecting appropriate corrective action
- Monitors and enables internal and external customer satisfaction
- Drives continuous improvement through deployment of best practices, such as Lean Six Sigma
- Maintain and continuously improve areas, which impact on Team Member safety
- Hires, manages career development, and assesses performance of assigned team members
- Attend applicable internal or external customer meetings
- Participate on special project teams
- Support new product introduction activities
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
This opening is on second shift (1430-0100). They normally works a 9/80 schedule but they have suspended it for up to 6 months and are currently working 5 x 10 every week. They will return to the 9/80 as soon as feasible.
Base can run from $70 - $85k. The upper end is for an extremely well-qualified candidate. Discretionary bonus and also small sign-on possible to function as relocation assistance if the candidate no longer has a government move.