Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
New York City, NY
- Work directly for the General Manager assisting in the management of eight project managers and multiple sub-contractors.
- Willing to travel to all four locations within the company (Massachusetts, Connecticut, Westchester County, NY and Nassau County, NY).
- Oversee the emergency and planned responses to remediation/restoration projects in residential /commercial properties damaged by water, fire, smoke, sewage, and mold.
- Oversee the rebuild process.
- Conduct physical/on-site inspections of losses ensuring for proper scope of works are completed to standard.
- Equipment and supplies selection and usage.
- Supervising the required protocol for the company and adhering to the guidance from the insurance carriers.
- Communication with the insurance claims personnel, corporate and local authorities.
- Estimate writing and review for all jobs, bids and potential clients.
- Responsible for educating technicians and project managers through hands on demonstrations and classroom instruction.
- Responsible for supply replenishment/purchasing and stocking and maintenance of all fleet vehicles.
Salary plus bonuses, company car, and cell phone