Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Kansas City, MO
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Demonstrated business acumen, strategic thinking and an ability to execute against formulated strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to lead change initiatives.
- Able to direct large staff.
- Is process-oriented and results-oriented in setting and pursuing aggressive goals, demonstrating a strong commitment to organizational success and marshaling resources to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated problem-solving, analytical, critical-thinking and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to optimize near-term results that contribute to long-term sustainable success.
- Is collaborative; builds and works with teams.
- Creative thinker who challenges conventional solutions.
- Demonstrates and promotes ethical behavior.
- Has strong leadership skills and proven judgment of talent, with an emphasis on hiring and developing high performance teams.
- Provide leadership for the collections operations of a business unit by providing management oversight to operations supervisors, route supervisors, dispatchers, operations clerks, drivers and helpers, who are responsible for the route system for commercial, roll-off and residential customers, including prompt and courteous waste removal service and customer service.
- Manage staff, including hiring, training, coaching, performance management; develop supervisory goals and objectives; and effective resolution of safety issues and claims.
- Implement and execute plans to complement the business unit's strategic and operating plan; champion the execution of tactical initiatives within the Business Unit to maximize the customer experience, growth and durability, while optimizing profitability.
- Drive functional plans within the operations group to execute against the business plan to achieve or exceed the Business Unit's budget and strategic plan to grow the business, achieve customer experience goals, and meet or exceed service business objectives.
- Lead all matters related to collections operations to ensure overall operations meet safety, compliance and P & L objectives.
- Ensure maximum productivity and route management systems for commercial, roll-off and residential routes and establish productivity goals where needed; ensure adherence to operating standards; and manage labor hours and disposal expenses.
- Interact with customers and local, state and federal government employees to resolve customer service concerns; ensure regulatory compliance standards are met.
- Oversee effective safety and accident prevention programs to ensure all reasonable action are taken to prevent accidents and injuries; ensure a safe and productive work environment for all employees; implement and maintain and effective loss control and safety program.
- Lead operations to ensure compliance with all standards
20% bonus / MIP potential