Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining and improving the overall efficiency of equipment throughput, while improving overall safety performance, producing to strict product quality guidelines and expectations, and improving service to the Customer. This position ensures improving bottom line results through department wide performance management, that demonstrates a continuous improvement culture in all aspects of the operation while cultivating a cross departmental team.
This is a full time, exempt position.
What you will do:
- Manage a team of Supervisors within the department and ensure production meets or exceeds Quality, Safety, Food Safety and Efficiency standards
- Manage performance issues or any other issues requiring improvement.
- Oversee the production process, working in collaboration with the planning department advising on improvements around the production schedule to fulfil demand while optimizing efficiencies throughout the operation
- Embed continuous improvements with the operational team and drive for Operational Excellence using stretch goals and key performance indicators (KPI) to monitor progress
- Be responsible for the development and execution of the annual operational budget within areas of responsibility
- Identify areas of improvement in efficiencies and waste reduction to make year on year savings
- Manage and motivate employees to achieve results through servant leadership and effective coaching
- Must be an effective communicator, capable of teaching and generating results while enhancing the work environment and supporting the Company philosophy
- Be responsible for overall departments safety, housekeeping, quality, productivity, employee conduct and performance influencing a culture change across the whole organization
- Create in conjunction with Sr Manufacturing Engineer, a rolling 3-year capital expenditure plan with estimated ROIs covering safety, quality, and efficiency projects
- Utilize the interpersonal skills necessary to effectively lead and gain involvement of team members and ensure individual and team levels of performance exceeding goals and expectations
- Develop and maintain succession plans for all areas of responsibility to ensure sustainable performance for future years
Who you are:
- Master's degree or equivalent, professional qualification preferred
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to analyze, prioritize, plan, multi-function and manage time effectively.
- Be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, production management tools
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented; able to work effectively under pressure with high-energy, and proactive style; you bring a well-developed sense of urgency to all work
- Must be quality minded, self-motivated, analytical and results oriented
- have familiarity with food safety and GMP standards, including AIB, FDA and HAACP a plus, but not necessary
401k, medical, dental, overtime, bonus based on company performance, relocation in form of sign-on bonus.