Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
New York City, NY
Our client is looking for Operations Managers. In this role you are responsible for training, leading and developing a team of Plant Care Specialists. They are responsible for helping to achieve sales and revenue goals, client loyalty and retention, as well as ensure the team is providing exceptional service to their clients.
- Manage daily operations of plant care specialists with the goal of providing superior customer service to clients.
- Offer direction to staff in all aspects of operations, service and client care.
- Responsible for managing basic financial performance of the operations, including revenue growth and expense control.
- Daily travel throughout territory visiting with clients, assisting plant specialists, and partner closely with the sales team on business development.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including early mornings and weekend work when needed.
- Submit weekly, monthly and yearly reports, as required.
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Competitive base-pay, plus quarterly bonuses
- Great benefits - medical, dental, and vision, employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Company vehicle, technology package and uniforms provided
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance