Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
San Francisco, CA
You'll report to the Director of Operations who is a retired O-5 SWO.
- Ensure a culture of compliance regarding NERC, Safety, Maintenance and all other applicable standards is maintained. Keep current and oversee the NERC internal compliance program
- Maintains the project maintenance practice, enhance with new learnings and socialize with CAISO Grid Assets
- Monitors all facility Operator planned and non-planned maintenance and outages, buildings, spare parts, security, landscaping and special tools to ensure deficiencies are being corrected and recorded by the Operator
- Ensures deficiencies are handled timely in order to avoid business interruption
- Creates facility status reports to establish condition benchmarks
- Deliver routine equipment condition status audits
- Generate and document reports on a periodic basis to track performance of the facility systems
- Perform quantitative analysis on various system data and metrics to monitor system health and make recommendations for improvement
- Review site Operator procedures, practices, reports, repairs and improvements to ensure compliance and budget requirements are met
- Manage Marine Readiness Program to include annual cable inspections, development of remediation actions, permitting and all other associated requirements for managing TBS's wet asset
Base $100 - $110K plus 15% short term and 15% long term bonuses, an 11.5% outright 401K contribution, medical premiums paid by employer and 15 days vacation.