Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Onsite Technical Specialist
The person taking the Onsite Specialist role will spend the majority of their time in four key areas. They are:
- Maintain service contract at designated location.
- Troubleshooting and resolving customer and product issues.
- Building positive relationships with Stryker customers.
- Documenting service results in order to maintain accurate quality records.
- Repair and deliver equipment according to Stryker Medical specifications.
- Transportation of equipment to and from the designated repair area.
- Perform all required quality control checks and preventive maintenance in accordance with the products operation manual.
- Present the highest level of customer etiquette in support of the sales team. Promote increased equipment and service usage by establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships.
- Responsible for maintaining and recording assigned inventory.
- Manage personal schedule by regular and punctual attendance.
- Must adhere to Field Service metrics; hours accountability, inventory, overtime accountability, and so on.
- Adhere to proper expense reporting procedures.
- Complete all designated training programs in timely manner.
- Participate in all work assignments as may be deemed suitable and assigned by management.
- Providing coverage when other reps attend trainings or out of town meetings.
Travel away from home or the job site will be minimal. You will work every day on site at University of Alabama Hospital in Birmingham. There may be occasional overtime at time and a half but most weeks will be Monday - Friday, 0800-1700. Rare requirement to work on a special project over a weekend, but that will result in overtime hours at time and a half and is not a regular occurrence at all. This is an entry level position but is a launch pad to a career. The intent is to promote to Associate Service Tech in a mere two years. The position is open because the previous person was already promoted early. You will apprentice under two service techs that work at this hospital and the company will teach you all of the technical skills. All you need to bring is a good attitude, high energy and a friendly communication style to the hospital staff.
Starting pay will be $16 - $18/hour with a little overtime here and there. Idea is to promote in two years!