Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
On-Site Service Technician
Madison, WI US
The Service Technician is responsible for installing, servicing, and maintaining high volume mail processing equipment at our customer's site. The successful candidate will perform both remedial and preventative maintenance efficiently while demonstrating the highest levels of professionalism and customer care.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills, ability to read and interpret technical drawings and documentation
- Good project management skills
- Proficiency in computers and applications software
- Strong interpersonal/customer relations skills, clear verbal, and written communication skills
- Possess strong electro-mechanical skills, 90% mechanical, 10% electrical
- High school graduate, 2-year degree or equivalent experience in advanced mechanical, electronic, and software training
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Flexibility to work hourly shifts
Base salary, plus overtime, full benefits, and a 401k. No travel
These are normal day shift roles, with needs in Madison WI, Newark DE, and Newton PA.