Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
O&M Service Technician Solar
Needville, TX US
The O&M Service Technician is responsible for maintaining utility and commercial PV plants in the field. Duties include:
- Maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing, and basic analyzing of PV plants, utility and commercial inverter applications and all associated equipment and site assets via email, telephone and site visits
- Maintains, conducts basic troubleshooting and repairs, and analyzes utility and commercial PV plants and equipment in the field
- Develop a knowledge of the company's commercial inverter products, associated accessories, and third-party accessories.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of PV plant operations, designs and basis of operations and design
- Maintain a working knowledge of the National Electric Code (NFPA 70), NFPA 70E, NESC
- Regularly work with high voltage DC electricity, three phase AC power, and the relevant software and firmware of the PV SCADA and control systems and solar inverters
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction while striving to lower the costs of O&M
This company has a long history hiring veteran talent, and they are looking for candidates in the Needville, TX location, about 50 minutes southwest of Houston.
Base salary plus overtime and potential bonus. Benefits and a 401k. Lots of room to grow once you are trained.
Day shift and no travel