Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Ann Arbor, MI
In order for you to be qualified for the Licensed role, you must have 2 years of the following: Reactor Operator (RO), Engineer Watch Supervisor (EWS), Engineering Officer of the Watch (EOOW), or Propulsion Plant Watch Supervisor (PPWS.) If you do not have this minimum qualification, you will be considered for the Non-Licensed Operator.
Overall summary of the roles (not inclusive or exclusive)
- Monitors and interprets plant parameters and manipulates plant equipment by simultaneously regulating reactivity, steam, water, temperatures, flows, pressures, generator loads, voltages, etc.
- Operates and provides protection on any plant equipment.
- Directs the activities of Nuclear Operators including scheduling work, giving work direction and managing flow.
- Initiates repair orders and/or arranges for necessary maintenance to instruments, gauges, and mechanical or electrical equipment. - Inspects, tests, accepts or rejects maintenance work.
- Responsible for checking all instruments, controls, mechanisms, and systems prior to startup. Personally tours plant to inspect equipment to assure safe, efficient operation. Takes appropriate action to correct unsatisfactory conditions by reporting, tagging, erecting barriers, applying emergency operating procedures, and so on.
Medical/Dental/Vision/401k. Compensation will push well $100k first year, with overtime, it is not uncommon for Operators to make over $150k.