Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Our client is seeking a night Warehouse Shipping Supervisor. In this role, the candidate will superv
You will participate in the maintenance of accurate inventory records, ensuring the measurement of physical inventory on hand reflects the computer inventory.
- Participate in the maintenance of accurate inventory through weekly inventory cycle counts and full physical inventories as directed.
- Supervise warehouse lead Workers or warehouse workers to ensure timely reports of products billed to retailers but not shipped to insure timely preparation of credit memos. Coach, direct and counsel warehouse workers on overall performance. Define productivity expectations and monitor progress regularly.
-Conduct meetings with Warehouse Lead Workers. Report on building security, vehicle security, warehouse loading productivity and check-in procedures/control.
- Direct the replenishment of items/quantities sold daily.
-Identify and recommend opportunities for employee development and performance improvement requirements.
- Participate in the recruitment and hiring of warehouse personnel.
- Ensures that the bulk pallet loading is checked thoroughly.
- Attend monthly safety meetings.
- Participate in the on-line training courses each quarter.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Key skills and competencies:
- Presentation skills necessary to effectively communicate, update, persuade, and/or facilitate discussions with all levels of management.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, other business areas and government agencies as required.
- Demonstrate high level proficiency in oral and written communication skills.
- Planning and organizational skills necessary to coordinate workload around multiple assignments.
- High school diploma or equivalent related experience.
- 3 years as a warehouse worker with alcoholic beverages or wholesale grocery products.
- Previous experience leading, directing and coaching others.
- Valid state motor vehicle operator's license.
- Ability to obtain and maintain auto-liability insurance in accordance with state laws.