Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Network Security Engineer
As an IT Network and Security Engineer, you will be responsible for managing, maintaining, deploying, and supporting network and security infrastructures for all IT verticals.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Diagnose, identify root cause, and resolve the most unique and complex problems
- Coordinate network and security changes with appropriate teams
- Identify and resolve user and system-generated production issues
- Configure, deploy, and document new infrastructure for new facilities
- Configure ship and deploy Cisco routers
- Monitor existing systems for alerts and respond appropriately to events and drive problems to resolution
- Maintain high level of security awareness and keeping up with security news and activities
- Configure, deploy and document new infrastructure for new facilities, applying rigorous standardized configurations and procedures
- Adhere and champion infrastructure standards
- Acknowledge and resolve user and system-generated production issues (Remedy Incidents) for assigned applications within established SLOs
- Diagnose, identify root cause, and resolve the most unique and complex network and security (level 2) problems
-Maintain documentation for all operational / support processes for the systems supported by the Network and Security team; automate repetitive processes where appropriate
- Guide successful completion of network security for major programs and may function in a project leadership role
- Stay current with new technologies and techniques as appropriate
In this exciting role, you will play a vital part in our company and will support a wide range of issues including secure architectures, secure electronic data traffic, network security, and privacy to ensure that the needs of the business as well as the needs of the customer are met.
This position is a team member within RLS Technology Management team, working closely with all IT verticals to manage, maintain, deploy and support network and security infrastructures.
Candidate must be familiar with the following technologies: Cisco routing/switching, Checkpoint Firewall, F5 Load balancer, Nagios and Splunk. Perl/PHP and Linux knowledge are a plus.
The individual will be required to perform after hours support and must be able to travel at 5-10%
You will love it here if:
- You can successfully juggle multiple tasks at once
- You are an expert problem-solver
- You pay great attention to detail
- You are analytic and organized
Base pay $110 - $130k plus great benefits! Dollar for dollar 401(k) match up to 6% plus 2% company contribution/profit share.