Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
NW Project Manager
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Studies drawings and specifications to plan procedures for construction on basis of starting and completion times and on staffing requirements for each phase of construction.
- Coordinates members of organization (supervisory, clerical, drafting, and manufacturing) throughout the project.
- Awards and issues subcontracts for field products.
- Orders procurement of tools and materials to be delivered at specified times to conform to work schedules.
- Confers with and directs supervisory personnel and subcontractors engaged in planning and executing work procedures, interpreting specifications, interpreting contract requirements and coordinating various phases of construction to prevent delays.
- Confers with supervisory and engineering personnel and inspectors and suppliers of equipment, tools and materials to resolve construction problems and improve construction methods.
- Inspects work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and the adherence to construction schedules
- Accountable for ensuring that final construction meets all or exceeds quality, inspections, plans, submittals, and specifications.
- Prepares and reviews reports on progress, materials used, and costs, and adjusts work schedules as indicated by reports.
- Reviews and approves invoices for projects' construction operations.
- Coordinates with customers, engineers and/or inspectors for the generation and approval of applications for payment.
- Maintains and generates project documentation which records contract compliance; documents changes to the work; prepares, estimates, negotiates and administers changes to the contract in conjunction with GM approval; notifies parties to the contract of changes (for example, via change orders); notifies parties to the contract of disputes; secures authorization for additional work; and resolves other project-related issues.
- Administers company safety program relating to all project site activities and ensures effective loss control procedures are implemented.
- Directly communicates with management as appropriate and per company practices and policies.